Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
London and Northern Home Counties
Our client specialises in supplying innovative products to the orthopaedic market. Representing a number of leading research-focused manufacturers, they aim to provide the latest high-quality technology and techniques available to the UK market.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a niche company who, due to continued success, have seen a rapid growth since their inception. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to sell a diverse portfolio as well as offering a great career pathway and the potential to progress into area management.
- Work closely with Area Manager, providing support and identifying new opportunities
- Attend cases and provide clinical support to theatre staff and surgeons on using equipment (full training will be provided)
- Organise conferences for consultants and other medical staff as well as attending exhibition around the UK
- Develop trust with key clients and build beneficial working relationships
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a relevant field of study
- A highly motivated self-starter, willing to drive growth and move the business forward
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet the needs of the business
Apply now via the website or for more info, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.