Our client is a market leader in high-quality medical and surgical devices; they help healthcare professionals to offer the best care and healthcare solutions to their patients.
The purpose of the role will be to achieve area sales targets and monitor and manage the existing business under the direction of the National Sales Manager.
You will be a resilient, self-starter that is confident in your ability to take the initiative whilst also being a strong team player.
Sales Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Achieve business objectives and KPIs as agreed with NSM
- Identify, develop and provide excellent customer service to customers
- Introduce promoted products to the targeted customer base
- Provide high-quality training, services and therapy knowledge on product portfolio
- Record new and prospective opportunities and other relevant activities in the CRM
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- An interest in consultative sales and a natural curiosity
- Passionate about making a difference to patients’/end users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with a proficiency in Excel
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.