West Midlands - Stoke, Birmingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Cheltenham
Our client is a global medical device company who specialise in providing Orthopaedic solutions. They believe in the transformation of Orthopaedics through quality-focused, cutting edge innovation and were the first to bring 3D printing into a hospital setting. They provide custom-built solutions to surgeons to ensure the improvement of patient quality of life.
The role offers the opportunity for complete autonomy but with the added support of an established and performing team; this is an exciting time to join their business as they are experiencing rapid growth, positioned at the forefront of the niche supplier market.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the sales and market share growth within their territory and will maximise the impact of marketing strategies and company assets. They will liaise with a diverse group of stakeholders to communicate and deliver value, offering the opportunity to develop a broad skill set that will provide a solid foundation for leadership and marketing roles.
Sales Representative Main Duties:
- Managing sales in the relevant territory and meeting targets
- Growing and maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new accounts
- Preparing commercial reports and carrying out market research
- High impact presentations and product demonstrations in target accounts
- Keeping on top of competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience, ideally within medical devices
- Demonstrated sales success
- The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.