Location: South West - M5 Corridor (South of Bristol), Yeovil, Torbay, Plymouth, Exeter, Dorchester, Shepton Mallet
Our client is a global medical device company who specialise in providing Orthopaedic solutions. They believe in the transformation of Orthopaedics through quality-focused, cutting edge innovation and were the first to bring 3D printing into a hospital setting. They provide custom-built solutions to surgeons to ensure the improvement of patient quality of life.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting their product portfolio. They will have a proactive and confident approach, helping to generate a marketing strategy that will drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing sales in the relevant territory and meeting targets
- Growing and maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new accounts
- Monitoring events and attending conferences
- Preparing commercial reports and carrying out market research
- Keeping on top of competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant sales experience, ideally within medical devices
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a Science-based discipline
- Good understanding of the Orthopaedics market
- The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally, you will live in either Yeovil/Exeter
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath office.