Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in several general and specialist medicine therapy areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Speciality Care business unit who specialise in providing high quality support to patients with Rare Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer and Immune Disease.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Sales Specialist within Specialist Therapeutics.
The right candidate will be working closely with Physicians, Nurses, KOL’s and Healthcare professionals involved in patient management within Rare Diseases. They will be responsible for forecasting patient numbers and any discrepancy from budget, within given territory.
- Ensuring delivery of sales growth in line with targets
- Lead territory account plans, utilising resources and key account strategies in line with brand plan
- Define priorities to utilise wider territory colleagues in accounts where you are designated co-ordinator
- Forecast account contributions for lead brand and portfolio in designated accounts
- Create and maintain data on account potential, customer mind-sent and competitor engagement to contribute to market understanding
- Compliance adherence and ownership for collation and provision of data
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a Life Science discipline
- ABPI/IPHA qualified, with a sound understanding of its application to a business environment
- Specialist Therapeutics/Rare Disease sales knowledge and ability to utilise knowledge effectively in customer interactions
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally
- Organised, with keen analytical eye and ability to prioritise effectively
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Jacqueline Watson in the Manchester office.