12 Month Contract – MAT Cover
Our client specialises in providing advertising and marketing communications to the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as various other healthcare sectors. They focus on delivering highly targeted and aligned campaigns that are tailored to the individual needs of a specific organisation. Their main aim is to help their clients build and achieve measurable customer access and engagement, to develop a winning brand.
The successful candidate will be working alongside an Account Director across multiple client accounts and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all projects with sole responsibility on some accounts. They will contribute to campaign planning and provide input into client business plans as well as strategical and tactical operations.
- Managing day-to-day relationship with clients and proactively looking for new opportunities for clients
- Managing and developing discrete accounts and projects under the guidance of an Account Director, translate briefs into action and monitor progress
- Understanding the clients’ business sectors and monitoring competitors
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships, liaising with clients at a senior level when required
- Optimising campaigns based on analysis of performance
- Support the completion of projects to a specific schedule, within agreed budget
- Provide exceptional customer service, operational input and strategic insight
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Relevant experience in a healthcare agency delivering multi-channel communication solutions or pharmaceutical marketing
- Experience in Healthcare (POM & consumer) is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on several projects simultaneously
- A creative and analytical mind, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information
- Ability to act on own initiative when required and work as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail and an understanding of budgetary limitations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with pharma approval software systems, referencing and a working knowledge of the ABPI and Veeva
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.