Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
You will be joining a centre of excellence in the drug research and development space, featuring state of the art laboratories working on innovative treatments across a range of therapies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior scientist with strong immunoassay testing experience to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis
Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences Key Responsibilities:
- Perform analytics associated with transfer application development of analytical methodologies for bio-pharmaceutical products
- Testing of products from early concept to registration for marketing approval
- Perform assay development, routine and cGMP testing for new product development programmes
- Testing will be performed on time, budget and in compliance to quality standards
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum BSc. Qualification however PHD background would be highly desirable yet not essential
- Ideally 5+ years as an analytical scientist within the biologics/pharma industry
- Must have immunoassay experience ELISA and plate-based assay experience
- At least one year of GMP experience
- Experience in analysis of biomolecules
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.