Locations: Berkshire, Avon, Somerset and Wiltshire.
Remote and Office Based.
Our client owns the marketing rights to a vast portfolio of consumer healthcare brands and prescription medicines. They aim to be a leading international healthcare business, focusing on products that are clinically valuable to patients, partners and investors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Senior Brand Manager. As certified ‘Great Place to Work’, our client is known for their great company culture, where everyone is visible and heard. This is a great opportunity for someone who is already acting as a Senior Brand Manager or is looking for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, implementation and coordination of all marketing activities, with a focus on the Dermatology portfolio. They will review and execute the global brand strategy in local markets as well as developing and implementing new product launch concepts. As a senior member of the management team, the successful candidate can expect to be entrusted with a high level of autonomy.
- Evaluate the impact of previous and ongoing campaigns
- Identify, develop and support relationships with KOLs
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and promote cross-functional working throughout the entire business, both within the UK and internationally
- Maintain working relationships with external stakeholders to gain insight into customer/patient needs
- Provide updates to stakeholders in an effective and timely manner
- Develop plans to understand the marketplace and the competitor environment to highlight future opportunities
- Oversee spending is in line with budget and business needs
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- A minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Product or Brand Manager, preferably within Pharmaceuticals
- Current market knowledge combined with new and innovative ideas
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Previous digital experience would be advantageous
- Previous Dermatology/OTC experience would be advantageous
Apply now via the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.