Initial 12-month PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a newly created role to take ownership of a world-renowned Eyecare portfolio at a global level.
- Driving all global marketing projects across the portfolio
- Assisting in the preparation of the strategic brand plans and lead the execution of defined projects
- Leading execution, implementation and roll-out of brand campaign assets with a digital focus
- Developing a multichannel approach to ensure effective implementation of the strategy
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams and global affiliates to identify business opportunities
- Developing and supporting lifecycle management initiatives and activities
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Degree educated ideally
- Substantial pharmaceutical marketing experience at Brand Manager level
- Exposure to digital campaigns and digital asset creation
- Experience within Eyecare would be preferable but not essential
- Clear communicator, collaborative approach
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert to find out more.