Senior Brand Manager – Ophthalmology
Senior Brand Manager, Ophthalmology
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as a Senior Brand Manager! Our client is a pharmaceutical provider of niche hospital and orphan drugs in response to unmet patient needs.
The purpose of the role will be to create dynamic sales and marketing plans for the assigned brands by identifying critical success factors and recommending appropriate actions to gain a competitive advantage.
Senior Brand Manager Main Duties:
- Evaluate the impact of previous and ongoing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and promote cross-functional working throughout the entire business
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns that support business objectives and maximise sales and revenue targets
- Maintain working relationships with external stakeholders to gain insight into customer/patient needs
- Contribute to the analysis of product potential through the use of modelling and forecasting methods and risk analysis
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Product or Brand Manager, preferably within Pharmaceuticals
- Current market knowledge combined with new and innovative ideas
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Previous digital experience would be advantageous
- Previous Ophthalmology experience essential
Apply now via the link, or for further information, contact Lauren Alexander!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.