**EXCLUSIVE** Senior Brand Manager
Location: Field Based - 1 day per week in Head Office
Our client is a small to medium-sized biotech company that has an amazing portfolio of niche products that help patients with unmet medical needs. Through both R&D and strategic acquisitions, they have enjoyed continued success and growth and are now seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join their highly successful and dynamic marketing team.
- As a Senior Brand Manager, you will report into the Business Unit Director.
- You will be responsible for the Brand Strategy of an exciting Haematology drug (rare disease) with numerous indications launching over the next few years, the first one in 2021.
- Working cross-functionally with the BUD and Medical team, you will develop strategic communications and support in the design of new training materials for internal and external customers.
- Working closely with the Global team, you will develop brand tactics and position your products to the highest standards.
- You will be responsible for measuring the value, impact and ROI of your commercial campaigns and will work extensively with Snr External Stakeholders and Patient groups.
- You will be an experienced Snr Brand Manager that has enjoyed success throughout your career.
- You MUST have excellent man-management skills, demonstrating empowerment and promoting innovative and creative ideas.
- You will have worked in a niche therapy area and will ideally have launched new products in Haematology and/or rare disease.
- You will have strategised, designed and implemented brand plans and helped guide and support a team.
- Our client has a fast-paced and dynamic culture and this environment will inspire you to succeed.
- This role is field-based with 1 day being based at their head office (location on request).
This role is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic Snr Brand Manager, with excellent job security, career development, and financial package on offer for the successful candidate, contact for further information and to arrange a discussion about this vacancy.