Our client is a world-renowned healthcare company, who are committed to utilising their reach and size to affect positive change. They are driven to improve access and affordability for all, so that a healthier mind, body and environment is within everyone’s reach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional candidate, with previous experience working in external-facing pharmaceutical healthcare communications.
- Develop and implement product and therapy area comms activities
- Create impactful communication strategies to drive brand growth and support business objectives
- Develop team by providing ongoing coaching, support and sharing of key processes in line with company ethos and advocating an inclusive culture and vibrant working environment
- Develop relationships based on trust with key internal and external stakeholders to help shape and influence brand positioning as a trusted business partner
- Build strong working relationships and liaise with colleague both in the UK and internationally to ensure alignment and partnership on projects where required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Substantial experience in pharmaceutical brand/product/franchise communications, in-house or within an agency
- Good understanding of healthcare comms environment and previous experience of ABPI
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally and the ability to translate complex data into compelling communications
- Previous experience working with digital and social media tools
- Man-management experience is essential for this role
- Experience and understanding of regulatory timescales, HTAs, NICE
- Patient Advocacy experience
Apply now via the website or for more info, please contact Lauren Alexander to find out more.