Our client is a world-renowned specialist in providing access and ensuring success throughout the product lifecycle. Their key goal is to make a difference for all key stakeholders involved in rare diseases. Their aim is to guarantee that everyone has fair access; that patients receive the right treatment, those who finance treatments receive good value and manufacturers receive a good return on investment.
They pride themselves on the trust their clients instill in them to help find solutions to the challenges faced in gaining patient access to innovative treatments and therapies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Project Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for project management and delivery of core service offerings and will be key to developing and expanding global access solutions.
- Management of large projects with a high level of autonomy
- Develop comprehensive set of issues and questions for unfamiliar client problems
- Test research findings against previous work, develop approaches for client issues and provide fact-based recommendations
- Liaise with stakeholders to utilise insights from interviews
- Ensure Project team are operating in line with compliance
- Manage and develop members of Market Access team, ensuring high performance from all members
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Results driven with proven success in rare disease, cell and gene therapy
- A successful market access professional with a Minimum 5 years’ experience within market access in pharmaceutical strategy consulting with an additional 18 months’ project management experience
- Demonstratable background in research and analysis, particularly in providing new approaches
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
Apply now through the website or for more information, please contact Elaine Plunkett.