Our client is one of the world’s leading specialist medical suppliers, they source and distribute pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and consumable supplies to healthcare professionals in just short of 200 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Senior Project Manager within their Managed Access Programmes (MAP) division. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a Life Science subject, or relevant work experience
- Adept with change management and leadership skills
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Previous hiring experience
- Ability to project lead teams
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload as well as that of others
- Impeccable time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a faced paced environment
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile etc)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in either a pharmaceutical regulatory or supply chain role in a global setting
For further information or to apply, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.