South Devon – Relocation Package Available
Our client is the largest NHS-owned pharmaceutical contract manufacturer and licence holder. With over 40 years’ experience, they continue to meet the needs of patients, clinician and partners across the globe. They provide a specialist portfolio of supporting products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Senior Qualified Person.
The right candidate will provide a highly specialised service, ensuring the quality, safety and efficacy of manufactured medicines are risk assessed, confirm they are compliant with pharmaceutical legislation. They will help to interpret data that will influence independent decision making on the suitability of medicines for patients as well as being the point of contact for providing expert advice on the quality of medicines manufactured.
- Lead and manage the wider QP team, perform line management activities and support and mentor other QPs
- Perform audits, including routine self-inspections of business and audits of external suppliers/customers
- Provide QP declarations for Marketing, Clinical Trial or to update existing declarations as required
- Input and review documentation for the Head of Quality
- Feedback and advise on quality incidents, providing a summary explaining causes as well as any necessary resolution/prevention actions
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working as a Qualified Person is essential
- Previously had name on an MHRA licence
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Proficient IT skills, including MS Office
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to adjust workload to meet the needs of the business
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.