PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an opportunity for someone with regulatory submission and publishing background to join a fantastic team
Regulatory Submissions Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Publish regulatory submissions for Europe region in various formats depending on local requirements
- Despatch of published submissions to relevant health authorities
- Works with regional archivists to ensure published submissions are archived
- Provide guidance on all aspects of submission formats and publishing
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Ideally, Degree educated
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines
- Experience in publishing CP, MRP and DCP submissions
- Experience with both NeeS and eCTD
- Ideally knowledge of publishing submissions in emerging markets
Apply via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath Office.