Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing, and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
You will be joining a centre of excellence in the drug research and development space, featuring state of the art laboratories working on innovative treatments across a range of therapies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to contribute their technical expertise in Mass Spectrometry to the team.
- Responsibility to for pioneering the Mass Spectrometry strategies for complex biologics projects
- Collaborating with technical leads to deliver on project activities by aligning analytical strategy, sample submissions and designs of experiments
- reviewing the required analytical physicochemical characterisation data
- Acting as a technical lead on projects including the development and transfer of methods through to application
- Supporting on the Analytical requirements for new products
- Presenting internal comms on capabilities and mentoring team members
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum BSc. Qualification however PHD background would be highly desirable
- Substantial knowledge of characterisation of proteins
- Extensive experience within Mass Spectrometry
- Must have substantial industry experience
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.