Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager – Dublin
Star OUTiCO is recruitment for an exciting position of a Strategic Account Manager! Our client is a market leader in occupational health solutions and partner with companies to improve wellbeing and performance.
- Developing and maintaining excellent business relationships with customers
- Developing strong product knowledge of all services to present a broad and reasonably deep overview
- Communicating and executing Sales Forecasts and Strategic Sales plans to Senior management
- Identifying new business opportunities on a continuous basis
- Ensuring a robust new business pipeline and maximise penetration of our extensive client portfolio
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Proven experience in as similar role – ideally 8 years
- Ideally hold a nursing qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in a sales environment with sales targets and quota expectations
- In-depth knowledge of client relationship management strategies
- IT Capability – Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products as well as CRM systems for reporting
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Elaine Plunkett at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.