Our client works with major UK advertisers and agencies to deliver impactful advertising campaigns for the NHS. These campaigns help deliver additional income into the NHS to improve services and healthcare as well as providing a great platform for the advertisers they work with.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their team as they are going through a period of growth and expansion, in terms of both their product and their partnerships, and so are seeking a dynamic individual who can lead this important stage of their development.
The successful candidate will be a strategic and inspiring leader who has previously delivered outstanding business performance in a regulated industry sector. They will be proactive, with a proven track record of ensuring excellent customer experience by delivering strategic and operational business change.
- Develop and implement 5 year partnership plan for growth
- Review and reorganisation of partnership engagement
- Define systems and processes involved in partnership management
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with partner organisations
- Develop and extend relationships with NHS governing bodies
- Oversee technical, regulatory and commercial processes
- Lead and develop key account management team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in a Scientific or Business discipline
- 7+ years of people management and leadership experience in healthcare, life science or pharmaceuticals
- Previous experience developing strategic partnerships
- Previous success driving revenue via direct and partner influenced opportunities
- Demonstratable experience of strategic, consultative selling particularly within healthcare/life science sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now via the website or for more info, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.