Initial 12 month PAYE contract via STAR
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a 60% project management 40% Marketing opportunity to support a global pharmaceutical company in overseeing a global Ophthalmology brand throughout a period of integration.
Strategic Projects Manager (Marketing) Key Responsibilities:
- Project manage a Global CRM solution for multichannel customer engagement.
- Coordinate and oversee the global brand team
- Provide marketing support to brand plan development
- Lead the development of an online portal for claims and evidence repository
- Support with ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience within a senior Marketing position from a pharmaceutical background
- Strong project management experience
- Ideally knowledge of Veeva
- Ophthalmology experience would be highly desirable
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath office.