Initial 6-month contract - remote working available
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Start-Up Representative to join the wider Drug Development Operations team for European studies.
This position will work closely with the other Drug Development teams to ensure all clinical trial documents related to start-up activities are requested, obtained, evaluated and tracked before finally approving the site for drug release and activation.
Study Start-Up Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Logistical tasks associated with collecting and reviewing the essential site documents
- Partnership with FSP model to review essential documents
- Distribution of draft documents to the sites
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness and quality of site start-up deliverables
- Maintaining tracking of project metrics
- Supporting IMP release
- Reviewing submission packs and monitoring potential delays/issues
- Provide day to day support for the Start-Up Delivery Lead
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated, preferably in life science
- Working knowledge of UK Ethics Submission process
- At least 3 years+ experience in pharmaceutical Study Start-up and/or clinical trial management
- Self-starter with excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath office.