Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager – Office Based
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager on behalf of our client who is a world-leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumable products.
The responsibilities will include supporting the efficient and safe distribution of all the client’s products.
The successful individual will be results orientated with proven experience delivering solutions. They will be an effective communicator, able to influence a variety of colleagues and drive value from analytics.
Supply Chain Manager Main Duties:
- Daily monitoring of export & import shipments and all relevant logistics data
- Maintain excellent levels of operational service to clients and customers at all times
- Manage communication with customers both internal and external
- Continuous improvement methodology towards process
- Develop and maintain individual skills for the department and each team member
- Motivate and provide effective communication to the team through regular briefings
- Oversee and manage the preparation and process of all export documentation from dispatch to shipping of the goods
- Oversee and manage the necessary paperwork for various courier, freight and shipping services
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ideally from a pharmaceutical background
- Previous Supply Chain experience or similar such as Buying, Purchasing, Procurement etc.
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
- A positive hands-on approach
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment to meet ongoing demands and overlapping deadlines
Apply now or to find out more please contact Estelle Hamilton
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.