Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist
Initial 6-month PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the business on high profile job vacancies within the R&D and clinical space across the UK, Europe & Canada regions.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist key responsibilities:
- Talent pooling for current and future needs using various sources
- Supporting recruitment partner in their day to day activities
- Striving to become a subject matter expert within R&D and Clinical
- Shortlisting and contacting potential candidates
- Advertise job roles internally and externally
- Work closely with HR business partners
- Creative problem solving and proactive approach
- Prepare and benchmark job offers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Pharma/life science/ healthcare recruitment experience
- Ideally experience of 360-degree recruitment
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Proactive approach
- Experience within R&D and Clinical recruitment would be highly desirable
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.