Territory Manager - Leinster
Star OUTiCO are working with Nestle Health Science to recruit for a Territory Manager. As a blue chip globally renowned company, they specialise in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
To achieve sales and activity targets on designated territory for Minami, Vital Proteins and Garden of Life product portfolios and to meet all relevant standards as set by the company and Business Manager. The customer base for the Territory Manager will consist of Community Pharmacies and Health Food Stores.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To achieve or exceed sales targets and client objectives on designated territory
- To deliver an above-average rate or volume of calls against a pre-determined customer group. In the main this will be with Community Pharmacies and Health Food Stores.
- To proactively achieve or exceed all client communication objectives including active liaison and interface with territory teams as defined by project objectives
- To fully utilize the company, contact recording and reporting systems in order to maintain accurate customer records and complete administration within the required timescales
- Build and maintain a strong database of customers
- To remain up to date with changes in the HSE
- To develop and maintain market expertise within designated therapy areas and ensure your manager is kept aware of this information
- To ensure compliance with company standards and IPHA code and safeguard the professional ethical image of the Company
- Train, educate and sell into pharmacists, health food store owners, and front of shop staff to drive strong advocacy of product.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in a Health and Wellness Category, Vitamins & Minerals, Supplements Category, or Beauty category.
- Excellent selling and networking skills
- Proven track record of sales performance and achievement of personal objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of confidence, pro-activity and initiative
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- High level of commitment to working independently within a field sales team
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Elaine Plunkett
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.