Location: North London/South East
Our client is a distributor of innovative, market-leading medical devices and consumables. Operating in both primary and secondary care their product portfolio focuses on the field of Urology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and due to continued success, they are actively looking to enhance their portfolio and are hoping to launch a new product later this year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fresh, innovative company that is rapidly building a reputation as a leader in its field. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring sales targets are achieved for their assigned product portfolio within designated territory.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Manager to develop and implement sales strategies within territory
- Ensure company resources are managed and utilised effectively
- Develop and maintain existing customer base whilst also seeking new customer opportunities
- Maintain overview of current market, competitor environment and clinical trends
- Support management team through monitoring and achieving company objectives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Located within territory
- Qualified to a minimum A-Level standard or equivalent
- Proven success within medical device sales would be advantageous
- Previous experience of both primary and secondary care markets would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of NHS funding and procurement process within primary and/or secondary care markets
- Ability to build meaningful relationships and the desire to develop accounts beyond initial sale
- Passionate about providing excellent after-sale service and customer training
- Ambitious attitude and the desire to develop and succeed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to act on own initiative and work within a dynamic team
Candidates without previous experience but a strong clinical/medical tech background with an aptitude for sales, a willingness to learn and are able to demonstrate many of the qualities stated will be considered.
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.