Territory Manager – Interventional Imaging
Our client is a global leader in medical imaging; they continue to grow and promote ongoing investment in innovation and production.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing identified opportunities developed by the Interventional Imaging team; to increase product use in both the NHS and Private sectors within the UK.
Territory Manager Main Duties:
- Identify and map out key accounts and stakeholders
- Develop and implement project plans and execute commercial deals within accounts
- Provide clinical support and training
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Thorough understanding of health care systems
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience as a Product Manager, preferable
- A clinical background (Radiographer, Nurse or similar) and an interest to get into commercial sales, desirable but not essential
Apply for this opportunity now via the link or contact Jon Woodrow for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.