Our client is a world-leading pharmaceutical company that provide high-quality, therapeutic and diagnostic solutions to improve patient outcomes. Focusing on unmet needs in therapy areas such as Oncology and Anti-Infectives, they aim to develop innovative life-changing solutions.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for professionally representing our client within the Diagnostic market. They will exceed all targets relating to sales, placements and visit activities, providing reports on all relevant information and recording appropriate data to the CRM system.
Territory Manager Main Duties:
- Ensure achievement of placement, visit activities and sales and gross margin targets
- Provide monthly reporting to Regional Sales Manager
- Key prospects management; maintain up to date record of all prospects, ensuring a thorough understanding of the decision-making and purchasing processes
- Key account management; visit targeted customers quarterly and report on any dissatisfaction and ensure customers needs are understood
- Update and maintain customer records daily
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A degree qualification in a Science related discipline
- Previous experience within a lab environment
- Previous relevant sales experience, preferably within a hospital environment
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jon Woodrow for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.