Territory Manager – South England
Field-Based – South of England
Our client is a leading supplier of medical and surgical devices with a reputation for delivering high-quality products and excellence in customer service, helping healthcare professionals offer best practice solutions to their patients.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and will be responsible for achieving sales growth and profit targets. You will be working with the Business Development Manager to develop business management goals and objectives to promote growth within a specific range of products. Extensive travel may be required which may include overseas and extended periods away from home.
- Working with the BDM to create development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for all market segments to increase market share whilst achieving profit objectives
- Responsible for the execution of strategy in the field for an agreed range of strategic products
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, and new ways of reaching existing markets
- Manage and coordinate delivery of regional and national portfolio products education through workshops, networks and forums
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a medical device background in marketing or product management
- A thorough understanding of business processes and strategy development
- A good understanding of business management within the medical device sector is necessary
- Good written, verbal communication skills, good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Please apply using the link above or for more information, contact Mary Traynor.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.