Territory Manager – West Midlands
Territory Manager, Nutrition/Allergy
Star OUTiCO Contract
Our client, a blue chip globally renowned company, specialises in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing hospital sales achievement and business objectives
- Promoting expenditure in target accounts to attain a return on investment
- Developing a territory business plan to achieve sales goals, agreed milestones and implementation of the company marketing strategy
- Analysis of sales data to identify sales potential and prioritisation of territory accounts
- Building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with key customers
- Facilitating attendance of KOLs to target educational events
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, especially within the hospital sales setting
- Nutrition experience is desirable
- Experience managing a cross portfolio of products (very desirable)
- A high level of NHS environmental knowledge
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strategic planning, organisation and negotiation skills
Apply for this unique opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester office!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.