Territory Sales Manager (Diabetes) – Scotland
CGM & Pump Sales Specialist (Diabetes) –
An exciting opportunity for a Diabetes Support Specialist to join a leading healthcare provider. This role will entail ‘selling’ a range of glucose monitoring meters and an insulin infusion pump into Secondary Care sites across the South West of England.
This is a field-based role which will include booking own meetings and selling products face to face, over video call and on the phone to Health Care Professionals involved with diabetes patients. This is a great chance to join a talented team of people who want to make a difference in patients’ lives and be part of a successful organisation.
- Ensure that market share sales targets are achieved
- Ensure that efficiency and meter placement targets are met for each system
- Maintain up to date records for all Key Prospects
- To visit the top twenty customers in your area at least once per quarter. To report on any dissatisfaction and ensure that the customer’s needs are met in order to ensure safety of the business
- Ensure that customer records are kept up to date at all times and call reports are always uploaded on the same day as the visit
- Attend all meetings as required by the company, maintaining a highly professional manner and appearance throughout.
- A knowledge of Diabetes is desirable, as is a history of selling to NHS professionals in Secondary care settings
- Proven selling skills with record of success, presentation skills, planning and organisational skills, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn and process technical information relating to disease area and device technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full driving licence
Apply for this role now via the website, or contact Stephanie Hallett
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.