Training & Development Associate - Aesthetics
6-month contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
The Training & Development Associate will report to the Country Training Manager as part of the Business Excellent team. This role offers the opportunity to manage, develop and deliver an extensive range of Training & Development initiatives to meet business needs and financial targets.
Experience in training or learning is essential for the role, with an eagerness to advocate Training & Development across all stakeholders.
Training & Development Associate Main Duties:
- On-boarding and training new starters within the business, ensuring a high standard of understanding within an appropriate timeframe
- Run events to baseline/benchmark the selling and coaching skills within the organisation
- Continuous improvement of product knowledge through innovative approaches such as online platforms and workshops, delivery virtually or within a classroom environment
- Skills development, including selling skills, key account management, communication and attitude
- Cross-functional working with various internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communicator; with an adaptable approach to cater for different learning styles
- Computer literate; able to provide training across a range of learning platforms
- Analytically minded; able to assess training outcomes and value
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to identify opportunities to develop business acumen and maximise results
- Passionate about developing people
Apply for this opportunity via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.