Our client is well-established in the field of Dermatology, achieving continued success through their multiple brands they go against the ordinary and place Biology at the heart of their innovations. This enables them to embrace a clear concept in their approach to Dermatology, Aesthetics and personalised Skincare. Their mission is clear, to become a globally recognised brand for its comprehensive value approach.
Due to continued success, they are seeking a Training Manager to support the development of product and brand knowledge for employees and clients.
The successful candidate will predominately be based in office (working from home until office reopens, planned for September) with a small portion of their time spent out in the field leading flagship training and supporting the wider team during store visits.
- Shape and implement the training strategy in line with marketing and medical plans
- Oversee training budget
- Develop and update training tools
- Organise and facilitate training events and webinars
- Maintain expert knowledge of brand and products
- Manage eLearning website
- Provide exceptional customer service when answering customer queries related to products and/or ingredients
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role working for a beauty brand
- Scientific background with experience in Dermocosmetic, Dermatology, Aesthetics or Beauty and an understanding of cosmetology
- Able to effectively deliver collective and individual training sessions in person and virtually
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Previous experience of content creation, online and offline tool production
- Previous experience using interactive platforms and learning management systems
Apply now via the website or for more info, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.