Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology, through their glucose monitoring portfolio, they work to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been clear to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to take control of diabetes.
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Supervisor to be based in Camberley and oversee the inside sales team and support the Inside Sales Manager.
The right candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales administration process and monitoring sales metrics. They will have excellent communication skills and will thrive working in a team environment, liaising with multiple departments within the business. The right candidate will have previously managed a B2C team and will possess the skills to be able to train and motivate the sales team to achieve challenging targets.
- Meet monthly objectives for both revenue and new customer acquisitions
- Develop sales strategies to ensure all targets are met
- Analyse and develop sales administration process
- Prepare all sales forecasts and reports on sales metrics and team performance
- Analyse customer feedback to create new ideas for future communications
- Research and develop methods to improve customer engagement
- Ensure all sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Facilitate and run team training, ensuring that they have skillset to excel in their role
- Provide excellent customer service, including inbound and outbound calls, emails and order fulfilment
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Project Specialists on payment and subscription process
- Utilise internal systems to manage team, daily activities and sales process
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience and at least 2 years of inside sales
- Minimum 3 years' management experience, managing a team of 5+
- Previous success managing in B2C sales is crucial
- Experience working with CRM systems and e-commerce platforms
- Sound understanding of sales administration process
- Exceptional interpersonal and team management skills
- Analytical approach with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Previous knowledge of diabetes would be advantageous, however, an interest and willingness to learn is essential
For further information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.