Virtual Key Account Manager
Virtual Key Account Manager, National
Are you looking for an exciting new role to sink your teeth into?
Well, wait no more! Star OUTiCO is currently recruiting for 2 positions as Virtual Key Account Managers for a renowned pharmaceutical company who are global leaders in several therapy areas and have a strong focus on research and development.
The successful candidate will be accountable for driving and managing business on their patch and will target specific accounts driving sales.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Creating and implementing the cross-functional territory level digital-led business plan and achieve sales targets within defined budgets and timelines
- Developing regional omnichannel-led engagement strategy to drives best practice
- Leading the execution of stakeholder level multi-channel cycle plan (MCCP) leveraging digital channels with a focus on e-mail 1:1 follow up; and sales driven webinars
- Developing a local account level situational analysis (patient flows, clinic pathways and leverage points, competitor environment)
- Building meaningful and productive relationships with key external stakeholders to assess and address customer’s needs (including strong emphasis on enabling digital interactions)
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Omnichannel skills experience and demonstrated ability and attitude to effectively use digital platforms in order to engage effectively with internal and external customers
- ABPI qualified
- Sound understanding of Key Account Management with proven experience influencing prescribing and decision making
- Demonstrable sales and successes having sold within Specialty Care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strategic and forward-thinking mind-set
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Vicky Smith at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.