An established pharmaceutical company needed help to relaunch one of their products in the highly competitive cardiovascular / haematology marketplace. The client needed a trusted and reliable CSO partner, who could quickly align to their commercial strategy, and drive focused activity to make a genuine impact on sales.
The team had to be innovative, resourceful and flexible in their approach with a multi-channel offering to support the complexities and challenges of the marketplace.
Star OUTiCO worked with the client to provide a flexible solution, including a multi-channel option to provide a suitable resource that could meet the complexities and challenges of driving uptake with a variety of clinical and payor stakeholders.
An experienced resourcing team was deployed to ensure that the highest quality candidates were sought, whilst managing the need to quickly place both primary and secondary care heads into the wider team as required (at different times of the year, and when the market access conditions were right). This involved managing on-boarding and training of the new heads to ensure that they could be integrated into the team quickly and effectively.
- A highly skilful and flexible team of 35 deployed across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, with each making a significant impact on sales growth
- Zero negative attrition of the team to any other Pharma company across >12 months
- Activity metrics at 107%, 120% and 136% of target for the last 3 quarters
- National sales increased from ~£330k per month to ~£1.5M per month (April 2018) in line with the stretch target for the company
- Successful formulary engagement, KOL and advocates developed