DICE offer your organization a simple yet sophisticated solution for evaluating, benchmarking and optimizing your team’s customer engagement – both remote and F2F.
We combine what your customers really say about their experience of your remote engagements with the insight of 21st century AI and analytics.
Why is it important?
All of us in Life Science started our journey towards remote communication at different times, but the events of the last 6-12 months have brought us all to the same place with the same questions:
- What does good remote communication look like?
- What do HCPs say about the best remote interactions?
- How do my team compare versus the industry?
- What do I need to do to improve the capability of my customer-facing teams in the “new normal?”
Why train your people in remote communication?
There are many benefits of training your customer facing functions in remote communications. First, it’s here to stay and will be a more important part of the customer interaction mix in the future. Also, by learning from DICE you will get a better understanding on how to communicate to make an impact even F2F.
Some of the benefits by train your people in remote communication:
- Help to create the will to do this well
- Facilitate the skill to remotely engage customers well
- Deliver a remote programme of group and individualised training events
- This can include a digital in call excellence event involving customers
- Ongoing bite-size coaching
- Tailored individual training plans
- A programme of workshops and masterclasses customer-made for the Client’s needs, underpinned by the Client’s own engagement programmes
DICE – training to increase your customer engagement!
We arrange different and customer tailored trainings or events to meet the need for evaluating, benchmarking and optimizing remote communication.
Some of the benefits by running a training with DICE will be;
- Validation for your representatives with HCPs
- HCP feedback on your remote process
- Provides advocates for remote pharma interactions
- Practice for representatives in a safe environment
- Debrief session with HCPs providing market research on Multi Channel engagement
- Insight into brand engagement
- Ability to video record calls to share best practice and for training purposes
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) analysis of employée / HCP interaction
- Internal and external benchmarking reports
- Insight into high-performance and development areas of teams’ use of Multi-Channel solutions.
Absolutely. We provide flexible, talented, driven teams for healthcare companies. From start-up biotech to blue-chip pharma companies, we have been recruiting and deploying contract sales resource for over 16 years. From primary care teams to specialist multi-channel enabled KAM resource, out contract teams make an impact. See our Resourcing section for more detail.
Our experience shows that integrated engagement programmes can make maximum impact. We have the capability to provide integrated solutions across a wide number of channels including webinars, e-learning, virtual advisory boards, podcasts, HCP digital connect amongst others. We optimise engagement by designing and deploying these solutions tailored to specific brand opportunities and challenges.
With over 10 years’ heritage in effectively engaging with HCPs via multiple channels, we have developed one of the most comprehensive channel preference databases in the UK, and our teams are enabled with the latest digital technology to deliver impact for brands in the 21st century.
Utilising our insights ensures that your brands and our teams not only have better access, but more meaningful engagement with customers.
By keeping our employees at the heart of how we operate, Star OUTiCO have a fully committed, engaged, and award-winning successful workforce that deliver continuously for our client universe.
All of our teams communicate with HCPs via their preferred sales channel, giving us more engagement options and increased sales opportunities, shaped by our innovative data and analytics tools.
Our teams are fully supported by our exceptional project management team, a highly experienced group.
It’s not just about equipping salespeople with the technology. Over the past 10 years we have learnt that success is dependent on the correct execution of each element that makes up our Multi-channel offering. First and foremost, our teams have the right mindset, they are supported with unparalleled HCP, brand and market insight, and are trained to use digital technology to maximum efficiency.